Terms & Conditions
- You agree that your personal information is correct according to your best knowledge and
you assure that you are not impersonating someone else.
- Company reserves the right to refuse to purchase some or all items or to limit the number
of purchases at their sole discretion.
- Ensure that you are the legal owner of the goods.
- Age restriction- You must be 18 years or above to sell any electronic or electrical appliance.
- All the logos, texts, graphics, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations
and software are the exclusive property of InstaCash.
- By providing us your phone number, you grant InstaCash permission for the use of text
messages, pre-recorded voice and/or automatic telephone dialing systems to contact you
and/or deliver InstaCash’s information, offers or announcements.
- InstaCash may amend the User Agreement and/or privacy and return policies at any time
by posting a revised version on InstaCash website & app. You are advised to regularly
check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in the User
Agreement and privacy and return policies.
- You agree that the ownership of the electronic/electrical item will pass on to us once the
payment is made to you upon collection of the devices.
- If during direct pick-up, the details of item/gadget do not match with the ones you have
provided on InstaCash, our representative will re-quote the price according to the actual
condition of the item/gadget. If you agree with the new quote, we will pay you the re-quoted
amount. If you do not agree with the new quoted amount, then there is no charge and you
can keep your item/gadget.
- Disclaimer: The erasure of the data stored in your item/gadget as specified above will be
performed in best endeavours and you will not be able to hold us liable for any failure,
inaction or omission of any part of data erasure originates by our supplier or Original
Equipment Manufacturer ("OEM").
- Amendment: The terms and conditions of InstaCash, may change at any time at our sole
discretion without any prior notice to you. Hence, it is your responsibility to keep yourself
updated with the new terms and conditions. Each order shall be governed by the terms and
conditions applicable at that time. Any losses incurred by you due to your failure to keep
yourself updated with the new terms and conditions shall be borne by you and we shall not
be liable to for the same
- Indemnity: You agree and acknowledge that by sending your item/gadget to us, you agree
to release us from any claims, losses or damages that may arise with respect to it, including any claims related to the ownership of the item/gadget and any data stored in it. Any data
stored or contained in your item/gadget (whether in the form of personal details, SMS,
photos, games, songs or other data) will be erased by us and we will not be responsible for
any losses incurred by you due to the removal or loss of any such Data.
- Log-in: You are required log-in to InstaCash by using your mobile no., Gmail or Facebook before using InstaCash.
- Granting permission & access: You agree to grant InstaCash permission to access & diagnose your smartphones for functionality defects to determine the final value of your devices.
- Placing the order: While placing the order you agree to strictly abide by the terms and conditions of the InstaCash. After running the device diagnostic on the device you wish to sell, you will be require to declare the physical condition of your device to get the final value. If you are comfortable at selling your item/gadget at the given price, then proceed to fill-in your personal detail. You will have to select a payment option and provide us your payment detail for instant payment upon collection of devices.
- Home pick-up: After the order placement, our Customer Support will contact you within 12 hours to verify your order & schedule for a pick-up. Our logistic personnel will meet you at your preferred location for pick-up.
- Quoted price: You agree and acknowledge that item/gadget’s quoted value offered by InstaCash and is subject to changes without any prior notice made to you.
- Adjusted price: At the time of pick-up, if the present condition of your item/gadget does not match the make, model or conditions of the sell order, an adjusted price will be quoted to you by our logistic personnel representing the deductions according to its condition. If you are comfortable with newly quoted price, you will be requested to sign-out of all the accounts in your devices and perform a factory reset on the device you agree to sell. In a few minutes, you receive your payment via bank transfer. But if you choose to decline the newly quoted amount, then you can keep your item/gadget and there will be no extra charges.
- Payment: We will pay you instantly via online banking or voucher (if any) depending on your preferred selection of payment option during order placement.
- Cases of blacklisted item/gadgets: When you place an order on InstaCash for selling your item/gadget, you are implying that you are its legal owner. In case, it turns out that you have sold any sort of blacklisted item/gadget to us, you will be obligated to make a full refund to us on-top of the operation cost occurred to us during the collection of your devices within 7 days of notice period given by InstaCash. Failure to do so, we will proceed to lodge a police report. Also, InstaCash will not be responsible in any way for the blacklisted item/gadgets; it will be solely customer’s responsibility.
In this Policy, "Personal Data" means information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly (together with other information that is reasonably likely to come into CompAsia's possession), such as your name, NRIC, e-mail address, mobile number, residential address, banking details and signature.
Please read the following carefully to understand CompAsia's views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how CompAsia will treat it. By visiting InstaCash site, downloading the InstaCash app or by subscribing through CompAsia's products and services, providing information through CompAsia's relevant forms, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
- Collection of Personal Data:
When expressing an interest in obtaining information about the services, downloading the InstaCash app or requesting information on services or products, CompAsia may require you to provide personal contact information, such as your name, NRIC, e-mail address, mobile number, residential address, banking details, signature and any other information you submit to CompAsia to or through the services. Providing Personal Data to CompAsia is voluntary. However, if you do not provide Personal Data to CompAsia, you will not be able to benefit from some of the functionalities offered by the InstaCash site and CompAsia's marketing department, such as communication, downloading of InstaCash app and enrolling/subscribing in other products/programmes offered by CompAsia.
The information about you consists of the information that you furnish on InstaCash site or by corresponding with CompAsia by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register and download the InstaCash app, subscribe to CompAsia's services, or other social media functions on website, enter into promotion or survey Information CompAsia collects from you.
CompAsia may also receive Personal Data from other sources, including third parties (for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies), and combine this information with the Personal Data CompAsia already had about you. This helps CompAsia to update, expand and analyse CompAsia records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Purposes and Use of Personal Data / How CompAsia Use Your Personal Information
The purposes, for which your Personal Data is collected, are described below, along with a brief description of how your Personal Data may be handled in each case.
Information you give to CompAsia will be used as follows:
Information CompAsia collects about you will be used as follows:
- to carry out the functionalities upon downloading the InstaCash app;
- to carry out CompAsia’s obligations to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from CompAsia;
- to provide you with information about other products, programmes and/or services CompAsia offers that may accommodate to your need as enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other products, programmes and/or services that may interest you. If you are an existing customer, CompAsia will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about products, programmes and/or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous programmes or negotiations of a subscription/sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where CompAsia permits selected third parties to use your data, CompAsia (or the permitted selected third parties) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want CompAsia to use your data in this manner or to disseminate your details to permitted third parties for marketing purposes, you may contact CompAsia via e-mail or post (addresses given in the Policy); and
- to notify you about changes to CompAsia services.
- to administer InstaCash site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of InstaCash app and/or CompAsia services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of CompAsia’s efforts to keep the InstaCash site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising CompAsia serves to you and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about services, products or programmes that may interest you.
- Disclosure of your Information
CompAsia may place all or parts of its files onto a secure computer network and with restricted access to Personal Data. Your Personal Data will be kept confidentially but unless it is within the ambit of permitted disclosures under the prevailing laws/guidelines and/or you have consented to such disclosure, CompAsia may disclose, disseminate and/or transfer your Personal Data to the following data users within CompAsia for specific and legitimate purposes:
- other departments, entities and/or units within CompAsia, our affiliates in and outside Malaysia;
- professional advisors including advocates and solicitors, auditors, rating agencies, trustees, insurers & brokers on a need to know basis for the purposes of providing their services/advices to us;
- licensees, vendors/suppliers, service providers or parties as appointed and authorized by CompAsia;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist CompAsia in the improvement and optimization of InstaCash site, subject to such third party complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations;
- any specified bureau used to process internal corporate data, providing secure processing facilities and data access in line with statutory provisions; and
- regulatory, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorised to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court.
- Storage of Personal Data
By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of the same. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and applicable data privacy laws and regulations.
CompAsia may retain your information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. CompAsia also may retain your information during the period of time needed for CompAsia to pursue its legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with CompAsia legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce its agreements.
CompAsia may collect information regarding customer activities on InstaCash site and from CompAsia’s other products, programmes and/or services.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access, review, correct, erase or otherwise modify any of the information or Personal Data that you have previously provided to us.
You have the right to request to remove your Personal Data from InstaCash site systems by exercising this right at any time by contacting us at +632-8243-4663 or e-mail us at below address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Security
CompAsia uses various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect the Personal Data we collect, use or transfer from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All information you provide to CompAsia is stored on our secure servers. Where CompAsia has given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of InstaCash site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although CompAsia will do its best to protect your personal data, CompAsia is not able to guarantee the security of your data transmitted to InstaCash site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once CompAsia received your information, CompAsia will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Modifications or Updates
CompAsia reserves the right to update the Policy at any time and without notice. You will be automatically bound by these modifications when you use the InstaCash site, and should periodically read the Policy.
- Privacy Queries